See your productivity increase and feel alive again!
Hold on the love for life
DDS, Cert. Fermentationist, Biofilms Cert. Dental Implant Cert. Microbiome Exprore Cert. Microbiome Medicine Cert. Dental Tech Cert. Writer, Blogger, Environmental Health Advocate, Mom, Wife, Teacher, Eco Artist, Cook, Public Speaker.
Chieff Executive at Ecotummy and Viral Dark Matter Study Group in Phages and Viruses in Facebook.
“We are Walking Ecosystems and we Relate to All Other Ecosystems”.
- I see health as a whole, as one big ecosystem with separate individual ecosystems, including our thoughts as part of the mind ecosystem.
- I believe disease comes with problems of metabolism arising from a combination of factors like the accumulation of toxins and the loss of essential protective flora and lack of nutrient absorption. These take a significant toll on immunity.
- As a dentist, I believe disease starts in the oral cavity since food enters through the mouth. Oral health is essential in my practice. It is the primary body’s nourishment tool and the second system with the most diversity of flora in the body.
- But the mouth is only at the beginning of the digestive system. The esophagus, stomach, and all gut are known to hold the key to 80% of our immune systems. So I like to guide my clients in that direction.
- As a fermentationist I believe in teaching my clients about the importance of safely and adequately preparing functional foods like fermented foods. And food fermentation is included in my coaching programs.
- As a Dentist, I know how microbes fed by sugars can cause visible devastation in the hardest tissues like teeth and inflammation of tissues like gums. In my practice, we dive deep into the subject of organ tissues, microenvironments, and immunity.
- The need to understand my family’s health issues and my own has taken me to a fantastic learning road.
- I understand how microscopic ecosystems that our eyes can’t see and their environment are at the core of almost all health.
- Don’t miss one minute more of productivity, claim your health and feel alive again!
Hi, I am Adriana Ponzanelli
Are you tired of researching health topics? I am happy you found me.
- I am a whole health body, and mind coach.
- I help clients dive deep into the root cause that is stopping them from enjoying life at its fullest.
- I do this by listening and sharing information and experience I have acquired during my life by finding the only thing that worked for my health and my family’s health. And now my clients’ health.
- I help individuals by sharing what I have learned to push them forward to achieve their goals and dreams with life-lasting results.
- I have 42 years of interest in health and wellness. I used to be fascinated and loved to learn from my grandmother’s daily habits like yoga, wholefood cooking, herbalism, fermentation, vegetable juicing, and natural healing.
- For the last 29 years, I have been acquiring more formal knowledge in different areas of health. I studied oral medicine, and I complemented my education with other certifications of interest like food fermentation, biofilms in disease, gut health, microbiome medicine, and others.
- I also hold a dental technician certification that serves my current practice to understand how heavy metal toxicity could play a roll in disease.
- When my family was ill, I started to research the work of The Microbiome World Project, but there was not enough research.
- I participated in the request for the funds to The Microbiome World Project granted in 2015. Since then, thousands of studies have been published. The research is just starting, and we will have amazing shifts in medicine in the coming years. I read research papers every day to help my clients and write my blog.
- I guide my clients through the implementation of their individualized health protocols.
- Even though my coaching practice is based on the idea that we are complex ecosystems of body and mind and soul. The microbiome is at the core of my practice. I compliment this with environmental, functional, and ancient health wisdom.
- I back up my blog with only highly credible sources of scientific research. I practice logic and use inferences to create content.
- I encourage others to help themselves
- I believe most of the mystery ailments have their roots in a multidirectional way of combination of factors. My opinion is that the primary source of almost all illness is toxicity as a cause or consecuence of the imbalance of the ecosystem of the gut, and or other parts of the body. And its impact can be also multidirectional on the immune system. Individualized coaching programs are my preferece.