This is a recipe that was inspired from the desire to enjoy chicken nuggets without the health burden of gluten and high temperature deep fried refined oil nuggets.
The modification to the typical nugget recipe allows not only for a delicious meal, but also healthy and nourishing.
- Prep Time20 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time40 min
- Ready in40
- 4 ground chicken breasts
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 4 pressed cloves of fresh garlic
- Two eggs beaten
- Organic chickpea flour
- Grape seed oil
Preparing the meat
- Mix the chicken ground with the salt, the onion powder, and the garlic.
- Make a 1 inch flat layer of meat in a square baking dish (press the chicken and compact the layer with your hands).
- Bake at 350F or 180C for 15 minutes.
Take the cooked meat layer out of the oven and cut nugget shapes with a cookie cutter or cut in little square shapes with a knife (to avoid wasting trimmings).
Bread the nuggets
Dip the meat in the egg and dust it in chickpea flour.
Heat some grape seed oil in a pan and brown the nuggets in low heat until crispy.
Your family can eat healthy chicken nuggets.